Olympus EXERA II BF-1T180 Video Bronchoscope
You are looking at: Olympus EXERA II BF-1T180 Video Bronchoscope in Excellent all around and fully functional condition.
What's Included in this lot:
1X - Olympus EXERA II Ref: BF-1T180 Video Bronchoscope in an Olympus Box
Specs and Features:
The Olympus BF-1T180 is a therapeutic video bronchoscope used for bronchoscopy applications in hospitals and clinics. It has a slim 6.0-millimeter diameter with a 3.0-millimeter instrument channel for enhanced versatility during procedures, while its ergonomic grip enhances its maneuverability and improves efficiency in device handling. It is equipped with a compact, color-chip CCD which delivers clearer, larger, and crisper images, resulting to a more accurate observation of minute details and subtle textures for better outcomes. The wide field of view and a sufficient working length of the BF-1T180 allows for accurate observation of a wider area, and it can be easily maneuvered in the tracheobronchial tree. It is built fully insulated to be compatible with high-frequency electrosurgical devices, enhancing safety. Its ergonomically designed control and switch layout reduces fatigue for surgeons and medical specialists. The BF-1T180 is also designed with a Scope ID function which can store individual scope information, including the number of procedures performed.
- Wide 3.0mm diameter channel can accommodate a 3.0mm EndoTherapy accessory and provides power suction performance even when a device is passed through
- Ergonomically designed grip to enhance scope maneuverability and handling
- Scope ID function stores individual scope information such as number of procedures performed
- When used with a Exera II 180 processor and light source, you have the benefit of Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) to enhance visualization of mucosal morphology
- Compatible with Olympus CV-190 | CV-180 | CV-160 | CV-140 video processors
- Excellent balance of image size and working channel diameter.
- Narrow Band Imaging for improved diagnostics.
- Compatible with electrosurgical and laser devices.
- Built-in scope ID function.
- Diameter: 6.0mm.
- Working Length: 60cm.
- Instrument Channel: 3.0mm.
- Field of View: 120 degrees.
- Angulation Range: Up: 180, Down: 130